The Holyrood Community League works in your neighbourhood to provide community amenities, recreational programs for all ages, meeting space, and a voice on City issues. Membership in the league provides many benefits:
- Free community swim times at Hardisty and Commonwealth
- Free community swims at Edmonton’s outdoor pools all summer long
- Free skating at all of Edmonton’s community outdoor rinks
- A 10% discount on monthly, multi-visit, and annual passes at the City of Edmonton’s fitness and recreation facilities
- Needed for registration in community hockey (NSEERA) and soccer (ESESA) programs, as well as for fitness programs at all community halls
- Needed to attend community playschools and playgroups
- Supports the Holyrood Greenspace Redevelopment Project (playground, spray deck, landscaping, natural play areas, bike/walking paths, etc.)
- Supports the free Green Shack youth leadership program and ultra-low cost kid’s soccer clinics offered in Holyrood during the summer
- A great way to meet your neighbours and have fun at community events such as our annual Block Party, Family Day, Pub Night, Family dances, etc.
- Have your voice heard on civic issues such as: neighbourhood residential and commercial redevelopment, transportation changes, and LRT
Memberships are only $25 for families, $15 for single adults, and $5 per person for seniors.
Want to purchase a membership? There are three ways:
1. Drop in at SEESA (South East Edmonton Seniors Assoc.) at 9350-82 Street, in the heart of Holyrood. Their front desk is open from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm weekdays, as will as Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings until 8:30 pm. They are also open some Saturdays from 9:00 am to noon; telephone 780-468-1985 for details.
2. Purchase a membership online at the Edmonton Federation of Community Leagues: www.efcl.org
3. Contact our Membership Director at: email@example.com
Thank you for your support!