Mondays & Wednesdays 3:30 – 6:00 pm
Saturdays 1:00 – 5:00 pm
January 6 – February 2
Do you have large items that you want to dispose of? On Saturday, September 30, we invite you to bring them to the Holyrood Haul-Away Big Bin Event! This event will be held in the parking lot of the community hall and we will have two 30 cu yd bins available for disposal of furniture, mattresses, and other large items. Once the bins are full, we will stop accepting items. You must have a community league member to dispose of items in the bins, but we will have memberships available for purchase on site. Free hot dog lunch at 11!
While you’re cleaning out your garages, basements, and attics, why not contribute to First Church of God Youth Group’s bottle drive? Leave them on your front step by 10:00 the morning of September 30, or bring them to the haul-away! They won’t disturb you by knocking on your door, and they’ll take only bottles, cans, and milk containers left on the front step. If bottles are not picked up by 1:00, please call the Church at 780-469-2404.
Free Community Swim
See Programs Tab for details
Starts Thursday September 14th!
See Programs for more details
One spot has become available – Monday and Friday mornings.
Please contact email@example.com for more details
The Notice of Public Hearing for Regency’s proposed Holyrood Gardens redevelopment is scheduled on September 11, at 2:00 pm. The Holyrood Development Committee needs your support! Help out the following ways:
- Attend the City’s informational open house on Wednesday, September 6. It will be held from 5:30-8:30 pm at SEESA, 9350 82 St NW.
- Write to council: email or write a letter – a sample letter has been made available to serve as a starting point for the creation of your own letter.
- Attend the public hearing on September 11 or register to speak.
- Help the HDC secure professional advisors by writing a cheque to the Holyrood Community League. This will be a huge help to identify better urban design solutions and to prepare presentations to City Council.
The Holyrood Development Committee has been working hard after the City of Edmonton’s open house on July 12, 2017. Thanks to your support, over 300 people turned up with a lot of feedback! This feedback has been compiled into the following documents:
- City of Edmonton’s July 12, 2017 Open House Report
- Holyrood Development Committee’s July 12, 2017 Open House Report
Look for frequent updates on the proposed Holyrood Gardens redevelopment on the Holyrood Development Committee site.