Monthly Archives: August 2017
The Notice of Public Hearing for Regency’s proposed Holyrood Gardens redevelopment is scheduled on September 11, at 2:00 pm. The Holyrood Development Committee needs your support! Help out the following ways:
- Attend the City’s informational open house on Wednesday, September 6. It will be held from 5:30-8:30 pm at SEESA, 9350 82 St NW.
- Write to council: email or write a letter – a sample letter has been made available to serve as a starting point for the creation of your own letter.
- Attend the public hearing on September 11 or register to speak.
- Help the HDC secure professional advisors by writing a cheque to the Holyrood Community League. This will be a huge help to identify better urban design solutions and to prepare presentations to City Council.
The Holyrood Development Committee has been working hard after the City of Edmonton’s open house on July 12, 2017. Thanks to your support, over 300 people turned up with a lot of feedback! This feedback has been compiled into the following documents:
- City of Edmonton’s July 12, 2017 Open House Report
- Holyrood Development Committee’s July 12, 2017 Open House Report
Look for frequent updates on the proposed Holyrood Gardens redevelopment on the Holyrood Development Committee site.